ROH You Might Have Missed: Go Shiozaki vs Austin Aries

Go Shiozaki vs Austin Aries (6th Anniversary - 02/23/08): Holy shit! This was awesome! Aries knows how to work with NOAH guys. The size difference made for some fantastic counters & reversals. The story is the smaller Austin chipping away at the larger Go. I'm glad that they don't pretend that Aries is the same size as the NOAH native. But don't misunderstand, they still beat the crap outta each other! This is exactly what I hoped for with this bout. It's a hard hitting match with great, great pacing. It's a match that reminded me why I love ROH. And this one is a classic - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!





👇👇👇 Click the labels below for more stuff you'd like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battle Guide - Misawa vs Kobashi

Psycho September: Bruiser Brody vs Great Kabuki

Psycho September: Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk

Psycho September: Abdullah The Butcher vs The Sheik

Zero One Wrestling - 2007 - Part 1